As part of Vision Eye Institute (VEI), Vision Hospital Group comprises 10 day surgeries across New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
RiverCity Private Hospital is a beautifully appointed specialist day hospital co-located with two consulting clinics just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. Equipped with state-of-the-art surgical facilities, including 3 stand-alone theatres RiverCity is an accredited, contemporary, purpose-built facility.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Perioperative Scrub/Scout Registered Nurse to join our Rivercity team on a part time basis – a minimum of 32 hours a fortnight available.
Salary negotiable depending on experience and in accordance with the Enterprise Agreement.
You are passionate team player focused on person-centred care who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic team environment. You’ll have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a commitment to quality, best practice and workplace safety.
- A Div 1 RN qualification.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated theatre experience as a scrub/scout RN (Ophthalmic experience a bonus!)
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- A commitment to quality, best practice and environmental safety
- Skills and experience in problem solving, and effective time management
What you can expect from us
We take pride in our positive workplace culture; strong focus on teamwork, comprehensive internal training and continuing professional development opportunities.
Our people and our culture are our biggest asset and we work exceptionally hard to nourish both.
When you join Vision Hospital Group you’ll have access to employee benefits such as:
- Optical retail discounts (Specsavers, OPSM and more)
- Employee discounts for laser eye surgery and other medical services
- Paid parental leave and other leave options to support growing families
- Health & wellbeing discounts on gyms, nutrition, beauty, apparel
- Counselling services, recognition programs, referral bonuses and so much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds.
Learn more: www.visionhospitalgroup.com.au
Contact: Hannah Stewart – Recruitment Manager – email@example.com.