Vision Eye Institute is Australia’s largest private provider of ophthalmic services.
Join us in our vision of transforming lives!
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Orthoptist, based at our clinic in Hurstville.
At VEI we have a strong commitment to clinical and scientific excellence and delivering the highest-quality outcomes for patients and achieving this through our dedication to best-practice care, research, strong clinical relationships with referrers and by employing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
About the position:
- Assessing patients and their Ophthalmic and medical history/Orthoptic
- Conducting a clinical assessment and performing investigations such as visual field testing, OCT and angiography
- Biometry and Corneal Topography
- Patient counselling
- Primary assessment and triage of referrals
- Able to work well with technology and various instruments
- Excellent clinical skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Interest in furthering your current knowledge/skills while working alongside our experienced technicians and doctors, with a strong willingness to learn and develop your career
- Orthoptic/Optical qualification and current Australian Orthoptic Board registration
Our vision for our people.
We provide a flexible, inclusive, diverse workplace which supports work life balance, provides further/on-going training, career development opportunities and an ongoing commitment to strive for a greater sense of purpose in everything we do.
As an organisation we believe in facilitating the best work environment for our staff that supports both career and personal growth.
What can you expect from us?
Our Employee Benefits:
- Work alongside our highly skilled, clinically diverse, and passionate team of surgeons
- Paid Parental Leave and other leave options to support growing families
- Generous Employee Referral & recognition programs
- Supportive, collaborative and diverse workplace culture
- Employee discounts for laser eye surgery and other medical services
- Superannuation salary sacrifice purchased leave options and above Award rate remuneration.
Learn more: www.visioneyeinstitute.com.au / https://visionhospitalgroup.com.au/
Contact: Hannah Stewart – Recruitment Manager – email@example.com.