Eyecare Plus Mermaid Beach Optometrists want you to join our team. We are looking for a caring and patient focused Optometrist that has an interest in dry eye treatments and eye aesthetic treatments.
About the role:
• This role is open to FULL or PART TIME
• Experience with dry eye treatment/management and MGE is a requirement. You will perform leading dry eye treatments, like Inmode Envision RF & IPL, Rexon-Eye, E-Eye IPL, BlephEx & Meibomian Gland Expression (MGE). Dry eye training for all machines will be provided to successful candidate.
• You will perform Morpheus8 eye aesthetic treatment to help with fine lines, wrinkles, under eye bags, loose eyelids and ptosis. Training will be provided to successful candidate.
• You will see patients of all ages and offer Myopia control options, like Orthokeratology, Miyosmart, Stellest, MiSight etc. Experience with fitting Ortho-k would be desirable.
• You will work with market-leading technology, including OCT, Visual Field, Optos Wide Imaging, Corneal Topographer, Axial Length Measurement, Vision-R 800 Auto Phoropter (for most accurate refraction), auto-refractor and slit lamp camera.
• You will work with an experienced dispensing team with a focus on premium eyewear solutions to meet your patients needs.
Experience with managing and treating dry eyes.
Effective communication skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Dispensing and troubleshooting experience.
About the store/location:
• Eyecare Plus Mermaid Beach has two testing rooms so you will be working alongside our experienced optometrists.
• We have a dedicated technology room and our practice has well-equipped facilities with advanced diagnostic tools.
• We are ten minutes walk away from the beach so you can enjoy the beach in your lunch break.
• Free onsite parking
Why choose Eyecare Plus Mermaid Beach?
• Practice optometry to the fullest at our practice. We have everything from the technology and machines, that an optometrist can dream of. You will have the tools available to you to perform comprehensive full scope eye examinations, dry eye treatments, eye aesthetics treatments, Orthokeratology, Precision Vision Checks and Multifocal Vision Checks.
Working with us offers a highly rewarding experience. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the eyecare needs of the community. Our supportive team and well-equipped facilities provide an excellent environment for professional growth and development.
If you are an experienced Optometrist looking for a full time position in a unique and fulfilling setting, we encourage you to apply.
In your CV please add a sentence outlining what your favourite colour is and why.