We have been offering continuous independent optometric services in Cooroy since 1997. We are a locally owned business employing local people and we are proud to be active in the Cooroy community.
Our philosophy – At optometry@cooroy, our optometrists aim to consider your visual demands to ensure that your vision is working easily and comfortably for work, study and play.
Sunshine Coast Lifestyle & Excellence in Independent Optometry
Are you ready to take the career decision of a lifetime? Are you looking to escape corporate Optometry?
Are you ready to join a team of Eyecare professionals with skills development and sub- specialisation on offer & actively encouraged?
Are you experienced in or have a genuine desire to learn more about behavioural optometry practice?
We are located just 20 minutes from Noosa main beach. Our reputation is for excellence, friendly and trusted family eyecare.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Optometrist who wants to practice at the highest level or an early career Optometrist looking to learn in a supported and friendly environment. You will be surrounded by a motivated team in a diverse role with direct care of patients of ALL ages.
Appointment times are generous to allow you to provide quality care. We are a mostly private billing practice. The position is for 4 to 5 days a week with no late nights or weekends required.
We always look at furthering our skills, knowledge and equipment in order to continually improve our patient care. Our extensive equipment list includes the following: Nidek Retina Scan Duo, Optos Optomap, Medmont Corneal Topographer & Perimeter, Open-Field Autorefractor, Blephasteam, Intuitive Colorimeter, Readalyzer, Wayne Saccadic Fixator and Vivid Vision Virtual Reality vision training system.
- The successful candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- Therapeutic endorsement would be an advantage
- Have experience in or real enthusiasm to learn more about behavioural optometry for patients of all ages
- Willing to learn and manage myopia control clients
- Be willing to learn and manage dry eye complications
- Be willing to be hands-on with dispensing & vision therapy if required
- Treat both our patients & support staff with honesty, professionalism and respect
- Be self-motivated to learn and continually develop as a health professional
Looking for a role where you can truly make a difference, then it’s time to join our team at optometry@cooroy. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply on the Web at https://provision.expr3ss.com