- Permanent, part time role
- Flexibility on offer
- Attractive package and benefits
Work close to home! Seeking experienced Optometrist to join our friendly, family focused practice in Ermington NSW.
Who are we?
George & Matilda Eyecare (G&M) unites some of the best optometrists from across Australia. Proudly independent, we’re your local optometry experts with the latest in eyecare technology and eyewear brands.
Brenda Milner Optometry by G&M and her team have been servicing the Ermington community for 30 years. The family run practice offers quality eyecare with a special interest in children’s vision and behavioural optometry.
As an Optometrist, you will be at the heart of the practice, where you will work alongside a highly skilled team to provide patients with superior optical care. You will be a team player and encourage and support the practice in all areas, proactively working together to role model George & Matilda characteristics & optometry best practice.
What we are looking for
The successful person will possess:
- Optometrist qualifications and current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years post qualifications and practice experience in Optometry
- Practice management systems experience – SUNIX preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Genuine care and empathy for patients
At G&M we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. G&M offer a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. Also, on offer is:
- Generous remuneration package including participation in practice bonus program
- Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
- Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits
- Paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated Optometrist, then we’d love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by sending CV to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.