George & Matilda Eyecare has an opportunity for a graduate Optometrist to join our Warwick practice.
- Graduate entry level role
- Training and development on offer
- Small and friendly team
Who are we?
My Optical by G&M Eyecare has been locally owned and operated for 20 years and is seeking a bright graduate to Optometrist to join the team
As a Graduate Optometrist, you will be mentored, guided and developed by an experienced optometrist with over 20 years of experience. In this permanent role, you will work in our Warwick practice and attend to client eyecare needs providing superior patient care. The successful applicant will:
- Optometrist qualifications and/ or AHPRA Registration
- Communicate clearly with patients in a friendly and professional manner
- Keep up to date with industry developments
- Genuine care and empathy for your patients
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. G&M Eyecare offers a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with access to the latest eyecare technology and brands. Also, on offer is:
- Generous remuneration package
- Support for continuing education and ongoing training and development
- Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits, paid professional association memberships and more…
How to apply
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic Optometrist, we’d love to hear from you. APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.