Mansfield Optical and Alexandria Optical are looking for a motivated and ambitious Optometrist to join and support the growth of their service offering to patients across two locations.
- Like to work in patient focused/patient first practice
- Like to live in the community you work in
- Happy to work in a small team
- Reliable – our patients value continuity and seeing the same optometrist
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have more than 1yr experience since graduating
- The ability to travel between 2 practice locations
- Full scope optometry including therapeutics
As an optometrist you will be clinically sensitive to the needs of the patient and will be responsible for:
- Thorough eye examinations
- Contact lens assessments and aftercare
- Assisting colleagues when necessary to ensure the practice operates smoothly
- You’ll be able to demonstrate your commercial understanding by making suitable recommendations within the consulting room in accordance with the patients’ prescription, then relaying this information to the dispenser at the handover stage.
Equipment between the two practices include:
- Medmont visual field
- Retinal imaging
About the Practice
- Flexible hours for work/life balance to enjoy everything Mansfield and surrounds has to offer, snow, lakes, rivers and mountains.
- No weekends/late nights or working between Christmas and New Year
- Work closely with visiting Ophthalmologists
Apply on the Web at https://provision.expr3ss.com